Modern parking management lures customers
Optimum capacity utilizations and high visitor frequency are basics of the economic park operation. Scheidt & Bachmann offers know-how and technological opportunities to simplify processes and reduce operating costs for the operator, while making car parks attractive to the public.
Nowadays, there are not only the conventional parking tickets, It is also possible for electronic tickets with QR code to be issued and processed. The code is shown on boarding cards as well as on smartphones. The customer then simply scans it at a ticket machine or driveway. With this technology the possibilities are virtually endless in parking marketing and parking applications.
The individual solution for every need
Scheidt & Bachmann has the experience and capability to manage projects of every size and structure – from small car parks with only few parking spaces up to centrally managed, networked car park chains. A durable, future-oriented parking technology and low-maintenance, simple products ensure sustainable customer satisfaction and economic efficiency.
Efficient and profitable parking systems with Scheidt & Bachmann:
- fully integrated solutions and products from one manufacturer
- barrier systems, parking systems and terminals in "Made in Germany" quality
- control devices support, depending on their purpose, magnetic strips, credit cards, debit cards, customer cards or contactless access media through RFID technology
- ticket issuing optionally as a printed ticket with barcode or magnetic strip as well as reusable, coin-shaped data storage chips named “ChipCoins”
- secure payment technologies for cash and cashless payments reduce operational risk
- full control and reporting functionality, if required from any computer in the world
- 24/7 helpdesk and hotline service ensure the highest availability of system round the clock
Reference customers of Austria:
- Garage at the centre of Linz
- Garage West - Parken Innsbruck
- Zentrumsgarage Villach
- Tummelplatz Schärding
- Marienmühle Graz
- and more...